Looking for Travel Insurance in Michigan?
Alliance Insurance is now offering Travel Insurance Protection. Travel is one of life’s great joys. But even the most carefully planned trip can be complicated by unforeseen events. Whether it’s lost luggage, cancelled flights, or a medical emergency, an unexpected mishap can turn a relaxing vacation into a taxing experience.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It’s 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for assistance in obtaining emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help coordinate a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed who will reimburse you for covered necessities? If it’s stolen, who will reimburse you for its contents?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who is able to assist in getting you to your destination?
- You’re walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who is able to assist you in finding an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will reimburse you if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to a hurricane which has made your resort uninhabitable. Who can assist you in being evacuated? Who will reimburse you for your lost vacation investment?
<img style=”padding: 1px; border: #666 1px solid;” src=”https://www.travelinsured.com/images/link/stranded-250×250.jpg” alt=”Buy travel protection from Travel Insured International” />
What does Travel Insurance Cover?
- Accidental injury, sickness, or death of you, a traveling companion or a family member
- Weather events that cause cancellations in travel plans or a cessation of service
- Mandatory evacuation ordered by local authorities at your destination due to hurricane or other natural disaster
- Strike that causes complete cessation of travel services of your carrier
- Bankruptcy and/or default of your travel supplier
- Terrorist attacks that occur in your destination city
- You or your traveling companion are terminated, or laid off from employment
Travel coverage is literally indispensable for international trips, and for travelers of all ages and occupations, it’s a great way to take control over the potential costs of a trip.
Whether you’re planning on going solo or with a group of friends or family, Alliance Insurance Services can help you find an appropriate domestic or international travel insurance policy that meets your needs.